Guaranteed Medical SEO Services Proven to Rank Your Website on Google!
Let me guess, you have a website, but it’s no where to be found in Google or any of the major search engines.
|You Have This:||But Not This:|
You are not alone, and I can help you just like I’ve done for my clients and this website, which ranks for several highly competitive national keywords like Medical SEO, Medical Internet Marketing, and Medical Practice Marketing.
Now just like how all patients are different, so are websites. Just because someone has ranked websites in the past does not guarantee that yours will rank. In the business of search engine optimization there are no guarantees because at the end of the day ranks are give out by the search engines based on their complex algorithms and ranking factors. However, I can guarantee you this.
Medical SEO Guarantee – “Don’t Pay Monthly Until Your Website Ranks on Page #1 in Google”
I’m not guaranteeing your website will rank #1 for all the highly competitive national keywords you can think of related to your services tomorrow for under $100. That’s impossible and not what I’m guaranteeing. I’m guaranteeing that I will provide my medical SEO services and move your website from page 10, 20, 30 or where ever it is up to page 1 for the keywords we agree to ahead of time.
How Can I Make Such a Guarantee?
- Experience – I’m Google Analytics certified, built and sold over $100k in websites on Flippa.com, and have been doing SEO and ranking my own and client websites for over 4 years now. You can read more about me here.
- SEO Team – The SEO team I’ve built consists of the hardest working most knowledgeable managers, writers, and link builders in the SEO industry. They help keep my medical SEO services transparent through the monthly rankings, link building, and Google Analytics reports we provide.
The Medical SEO Services You Need to Rank
- Acquiring backlinks to your website or having other websites link to yours is half the battle. However, you need more than just the 100,000 spam backlinks I could generate in an hour of running automated software on my computer. You need HIGHLY RELEVANT websites to link to yours. You need healthcare and medical related websites to link back to your website and show Google your website is more important (“authoritative”) than your competitors.
- We provide 3 link building packages to help you acquire backlinks to your website ethically through methods like press release marketing, blog commenting, and creating social buzz. We also acquire links through guest blog posting after having acquired a long list of relationships with webmaster and blog owners in the medical healthcare industry.
- Our medical link building packages are trusted and white-labeled by other successful Internet marketers and local SEO companies like TVS Internet Marketing, LLC.
- The best way to acquire links, social buzz, and build your Google AuthorRank is through content marketing. This involves creating well themed content not only on your website via a blog, but also through guest blog posting.
- Guest blog posting is provided through our link building packages mentioned above and the content planning, writing, and posting process yhat is need for your blog is similar.
25% Your Websites Code
- The search engines are just software programs and if they can’t read the code of your website properly you won’t rank. You can’t simply call Google and ask them to rank your website. You need to get your website’s code to be SEO friendly so your site loads fast and the code can be easily read by the search engines.
- You next need to determine how many links and content you will approximately need to out rank your competitors. With ethical companies like JD Media Surge, LLC this will also determine how much and how long it will take to see results. You will also want a technical SEO audit performed of your website coding to insure that the marketing of your website in the search engines will work.
- If you don’t know the exact keywords that will provide your practice or healthcare organization with the highest ROI or most profitable new patients this is for you. This is the starting point for most and where I will show you how SEM works, how many new patients you can realistically expect based on your services and the geographic area you serve, as well as the budget starting points for launching a successful search engine marketing campaign.
Additional SEO Resources:
For more information on Google’s SEO ranking factors and what it takes to rank on Google, check out this 10k word blog post series: ‘How to Rank on Google Post Panda and Penguin‘